Plant stimulator and soil conditioner fulvate potassium used in
Fulvate potassium is extracted from natural high grade leonardite,
with excellent solubility, it contains rich humic acid and fulvic
acid, which can stimulate plant growth, prompt root development and
increase yield and improve quality of plants.
- Appearance: powder, flake.
- Humic acid content: 55-70%
- K2O Content: 10-12%
- Fulvic acid content: 10-15%
- Water solubility:95-99.9%
- Size: 80-100mesh
- To plant itself: stimulate plant growth, promote root development,
stimulate seed germination, increase yield and improves quality of
plants, improve nutrient uptake through the leaves and roots,
improve the effectiveness of pesticides.
- To soil: soil conditioner, improve soil structure, fertilizer
efficiency promoter, increase soil water holding capability and
cation exchange, reduce pesticide residue, prevent soil from
contamination of heavy metallic ions.